Thursday, July 03, 2014

I'm doing a Happy Dance today

"Pretty fireworks from the garden" 
Hey - just a quick note to thank you all for your good wishes & prayers - (Dr. Saipco thanks you too) - my surgery went better than expected and I got a good bill of health this morning from him.  He's so confident that he released me to my regular Bellingham eye doc for the rest of my post op care. 

I guess I was pretty out of it last night - kind of scared The Shepherd - he woke me up from "a nap" to get me to go to bed, and I was not making much sense - but I think he realized that I was still "sleeping" and just pointed me in the right direction.

So, everything is still kind of blurry, but it's a different kind of blurry, if you know what I mean?  I'll have  a day or two of "careful convalescing" and then I'm pretty much good to go.

 
Happy 4th of July! 


HOW WE'LL BE WATCHING THE FIREWORKS :-) 

5 comments:

Lilylou said...

Wahoo! That's great news, Tina!

Kathy said...

Hey, Tina...I have tried to send you photos of Izzy to all of you email addresses and your phone and they all come back as undeliverable.
Are you still blocked?

Kathy said...

Wonderful news about your eye! It was good to chat with you and commiserate! ;)
Keep getting better!!!,

Leigh said...

Tina, such good news about your surgery! What a relief, eh?

Michelle said...

Hurray! I hope the blurriness has cleared up as well as the sleepiness, and you are as good as new again!